Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Northern Lights

I finally saw them. I was singing away to "Light of the World' and thinking about how amazing that God made the stars, when I saw them!!!! I love how God makes stuff just because it is beautiful. Isn't he AWESOME! I am super excited right now, I just love the world God has blessed us with, it is truly beautiful. It blows me away that God made everything, and knows each little part intimately, and truly loves all of it. And above all treasures us...I love Jesus...how beautiful.

2 comments:

Allison said...

And you know what, Chris? The Northern Lights tonight were NOTHING! That was just an extremely small taste of what is to come!

Anonymous said...

Dear Chris,

I am jealous! Seeing the lights is on my list of things to do before I die.

Did you know that if wasn't for the magnetic radience of the earths core we would have no northern lights and no life on earth, as we know it, as we'd all be deaded from solar radiation.

love ya

Yowser