Monday, December 20, 2004

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Well I am definately in the Christmas mood. We celebrated Christmas yesterday with L's family, it was great, we had loads of fun, Daniel and Steven (our nephews) are a joy to be around.

I (finally) made my decision about where I will be working in January, it was a tough decision because I had a couple of good job offers. We prayed about it and L & I felt that, as a family, Youth For Christ was where we should be. I am so grateful that the Lord blessed me with a loving man of God for a husband. I want to thank everyone who prayed for and with us on this matter, please continue keeping us in prayer as we start raising support.

Well I need to go and pack now to go home!!!! YAY!!! So excited, not looking forward to the journey tho...hate airports! But we should be with my family in 48hrs time....SO GOOD.

2 comments:

Gil Klassen said...

Awesome...we at YFC are very excited about this. I am getting calls from all over Sask from people who want YFC to help their community.

Dan King said...

wow ... what's with all the youth leaders in my life going to hang out with YFC?? cool!