Friday, January 28, 2005

Time flies

I started my new job at YFC on the 11th of January and life has been fun ever since! I'm feeling quite settled already, and quite enjoy most of it. I would still really appreciate prayer for us while we raise support, and as I take on the roles my job requires. We would also really appreciate prayer for Lindsay and where he's meant to be.

I am excited as I see God move around me. I hear so many more stories of God, now that I am at YFC, it is really inspiring to hear how the Lord has transformed young peoples lives, and how zealous those young people become for God. Please pray for this ministry that I have become a part of, that we would do the Lords will, and be focused on HIM.

God Bless

1 comment:

Debs Erwin said...

Really glad the new job is working out so well - enjoy! YFC is a great organisation to be part of. Wish you both every blessing