Sunday, March 27, 2005

Weekend away

Here are the pictures from our weekend away (last week) with Joy, Allison & Ryan. We had a blast. The boys went snowmobiling a lot, while the girls played plenty of games, it was great. And they even persuaded me to have a go on the skidoo, although I have to admit that toobing is definately more a preference for me. Plenty of good food and fun was had by all.

This week has been a bummer for me, as I've been quite sick for most of the week. I won't go in to detail but I spent far too much time in the bathroom for my liking. AND I was still bad Friday so didn't even get to enjoy the bank holiday.....BAH. I have only really been feeling anywhere close to being normal, today. And I still don't feel that great...ah well. I welcome going back to work tomorrow, it'll be great to be out of the house.

So most of the YFC staff have taken 4 coach loads of kids down to California for 10 days, I have to admit that I'm envious, so it's going to be very quiet this week, I'll miss the crazy boys. But we really would appreciate prayer for the trip; that the leaders would have good opportunities to share Jesus with the youth, that everyone would be kept safe during the trip, that God would really bless the time that they spend away, and also for the families of the staff while their loved ones are away. Thanks.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Unrelated, but did you get the email, or have I got the wrong address?

Anonymous said...

Chris, I finally found your blog... was trying the other day, to no avail...
Well thanks for your comments on my own, and here's one for you ;) and to let you know I very much enjoyed visiting and will definitely be back for more... ! :)
-Tanya