Friday, June 10, 2011

Fresh

After chatting with a good friend this afternoon I am persuaded to try and get back in to my blogging. I guess as a form of journal for myself and for others.
Hmm, where to start...

We went to the zoo on Tuesday with Beth & Grace;Nate & Grace watching the goslings.

Good buddies.

The sign says it all

I'm watching you.



Today was a fun day. Nate & I went to have a play date with friends, so we hung out at their house for a bit, had some lunch then went to the spray park.And of course his hat and shorts were SOAKING WET.

Take note of the heart on the pocket of Nate's shorts... or the shorts that he borrowed from Liliana;-)

I have to say that my friends little girl, Liliana, and Nate are cut from the same cloth. They are extremely alike, Jen, her mum, totally agrees with me. So we commiserate and laugh together about our crazy, intelligent, busy, adorable, drive-us-insane, children.

As I've said many times before, I love the summer. It always improves my state of mind, all that wonderful vitamin D, not being cooped up inside all day, and the fact that I don't need a million layers just to step outside my front door makes me an extremely happier person. Images like this;

and this;
and this;

make me smile.

2 comments:

Jen said...

So excited you're blogging!!! I'll encourage you to keep it up. :)

Anna said...

Good for you Christine! Keep it up! I'm planning on printing mine off someday so it's a family journal. Anna x