Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Good Days - Roast Lamb Dinner

Not done too much today, but me and Mum did cook a roast lamb dinner for us & L's parents. It was wonderful, haven't had lamb since I left England, it's too expensive here.

And the sun is finally showing it's face again, but I have to admit we did need the rain, I just wish it had been at a time when Mum wasn't visiting, most of my plans had been for outdoors, ahh well.

But everything looks wonderfully green, it's great, hope it lasts a while. And hopefully the farms have gotten enough moisture, I've been told the last couple of years have been too dry, and the farmers have not had the best of times.

I guess the excitement for the rest of the week will be Mum going home, it certainly won't be the England match Thursday, don't know if I can even watch it, Sunday was too depressing, got my hopes way too high, should have known it wouldn't last!

No comments: