Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Tired (but the good kind)

I started a new temping job yesterday afternoon and had my first full normal working day today. It was a really good day, but I feel pretty tired now, although it feels good to actually have done a decent days work, and know that there will be some money coming in. I seem to get on well with the other women in the office, and have been invited to go out for lunch with them tomorrow for someone's B'day. It's a relief to have some work.

I'm hoping the good weather lasts for the weekend, it would be nice as we have a friends wedding on Saturday, then we were hoping to go to 'A Taste Of Saskatchewan' on Sunday. It is a food festival based down on the river bank, it's great, good food, good weather and the 'River Roar', which is speed boat racing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like things are looking up! I am glad you had a good first day at work and that the other women sound nice. It also sounds like you are in for a good weekend - hope the weather holds!

I had a good hen night last weekend!!! Went to Newcastle with some girly friends and hit the town hard! Should have some photos soon!

Keep smiling! Karen, xx