Saturday, August 28, 2004

Change is good

Well, you will notice I have been fiddling. I was bored so I decided to mess about with my blog.

We haven't really done much recently. Linds is still plodding along at work and has worked 12 of the last 14 days. I am coming to the end of my time at the comapny I am at right now (which SUCKS cos it is a great company to work for). I went to see the Dr last week for my yearly physical exam (it's expected over here, like going to the Dentist for a check up), and he did some x-rays to see if he could find out why I keep getting sinus infections, so I'm waiting to hear the results from that.

Next weekend is a long weekend, so we're hoping to go somewhere, not sure where, but away anyway.

As of 3 weeks ago there should be a Mr & Mrs T Yau, and as of today there should be a Mr & Mrs P Hart, congrats to all. We are both gutted to have missed these weddings, but can't wait to see the photo's.

No comments: