Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Some good warm weather

It looks like we are gonna have at least one good hot week this week...hooray!

We planted some plants tonight, they were donated to us by some friends from church, Peter and Helen, who are a really sweet couple (and so funny). So I am very grateful, it's good to have some nice plants in our border. I love having a garden, it's so good just to have our own little patch of grass, and some pretty flowers.

I keep meaning to say how much I really like the Spearmint and Lavender Source Shower gel that Bob and Marie-Ann gave me at Christmas (Marie-Ann must have remembered that I always used to buy it), so I'm hoping Mum brings me some over in September, cos it is a really good shower gel to wake you up. Along those lines I miss Boots, such a good shop to get good smellies.... ah well. Oh yeah, and some bath confetti from there would be good too Mum ...ta.

So I had my first day back at Cameco today. It was a good day, it was nice to be working in that office again, the people are just really nice. But I do miss YFC, I miss the ministry and fellowship. But I'll be back there again soon, I'm thankful God has blessed me with such a good job for the summer.

Some prayer requests:
Please, please continue to prayer for Dwayne Harms and his family, cancer is such a hard thing to deal with as a family. To read his story go here www.dhjourney.blogspot.com
We would really appreciate prayer for the YFC ministry:
- the safety of staff members as they travel to different camps to teach
- preparations for the coming school year
- my support both financial and prayer
And it would be great as well if you can pray for me while I am working at Cameco, that God would be continuing to teach and discipline me, and that I would be a shining light in that place.

THANK YOU

GOD BLESS

No comments: