Sunday, April 02, 2006

WOOO HOOOO!

We just had a great weekend at Shaun (L's cousin) & Karen's wedding in Calgary. It really was fun. Lots of laughing, chatting and catching up... more of that jollity later .... oooh except that at this moment I really do have to state that Shannon really did look spiffing.... and Karen and Shaun looked OK too.

But I'm afraid my fun from the weekend has been a little eclisped (Sorry Shaun & Karen) by the exciting e-mail I just read..... my BEST FRIEND EVER is coming to stay in August..... BIG PHAT YAY! (no offence to any of my other close friends, I would be excited if any of you came to stay too!) But yeah, I'm SO excited right now, I'm pretty much bouncing off the walls. I'm just hoping that she enjoys it here, it is definately different from what we're used to in Europe, BUT it has it's own uniqueness, so yeah, I hope she is gonna love it. I already have quite a list of things I want to do with her, whether we have the time, weather or finances to do it all is another matter.

OK, I need my bed now..... really bad.... I hear it calling me.... Goodnight and God bless!

2 comments:

bre said...

Yay! more english people! haha... love you!
and what was the name of that ministry in calgary with matt redman and others?

Chris said...

Soul Survivor