Tuesday, October 31, 2006

The weekend

Here is my 3rd attempt at getting this post on to my blog... 3rd times a charm right?

We had fun hanging out with Wes, Daniel & Steven on Friday night, and Diane arrived later after she was done helping at Snr youth.

Saturday was a fun day, we did christmas shoppiing for the Brit side of the family, hung out with Darren and went to see The Prestige at the new Galaxy cinema. That film is REALLY GOOD, I would definately recommend it. I won't say anything about it because knowing me I'll give something away that I shouldn't... but do go and see it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello my lovely chris!
first off; Do NOT eat green bananas, as i have just found out it is a horrible experience...
i love you and hope to see you in a few weeks when i come home :)i'm going to a movie tomorrow night, maybe i will recommend The Prestige based on your recommendation. hope you don't let me down, chris ;)