Thursday, October 12, 2006

Winter has officially hit

The frost silently killed my beautiful sunflowers on Tuesday evening... I am grieving their departure, they had such short but beautiful lives.

Moving on.... I'm sorry for the long silence, but I didn't think you wanted to hear me YET AGAIN complaining about another stupid sinus infection, so I stayed away until it is almost gone before commenting.

I got such a nice surprise last week when I recieved an e-mail from an acquaintance from Norwich last week, Becky, and now she's here in Saskatoon visiting friends. She came over to the office yesterday and I showed her around our labour of love, and she will be coming over to ours tonight for dinner, I'm quite excited! It will be fun to catch up, find out how people are, reminisce and share the joy that is Norwich YFC. YAY!

No comments: