Friday, February 02, 2007

I smell like chlorine again

Aquacise was really good last night, I got a good workout, and it's really fun. I usually know 4 or 5 other ladies, and I have to admit that we chat a lot... before, during and after. But that's all part of it. And our instructer really is good, and FUNNY! One MAJOR bonus is that I get to hang out with Allison more, and she's one of my favourite people, I love her, I love that we're cousins.

This morning felt SO cold, it's -22, which isn't too bad, but it just FELT bad today. I wonder how much baby feels this stuff?

And Tanya brightened my day already with an e-mail, I get to see her tomorrow, she's another of my favourite people;-)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Chris, you are way too sweet to me. I love you!

Helsalata said...

-22 is COLD! Yowch!