Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Getting stuff done

I always seem to forget that volunteering for things actually means I'm gonna end up with a big pile of things to do, so I am running around trying to get things organised for the womens retreat which is 2 weeks this coming Friday. I am actually enjoying all the prep work, and spending time with the other people involved, I just don't seem to have enough hours in the day.

We start back at Care Group tonight, but it is also the final of the Hockey World Cup between Canada and Finland, so I doubt that Lindsay & Derek will actually be too attentive to the group meeting, I think they will actually be screaming at the TV for the first half of the evening.

Summer definately seems to be over, and it doesn't even feel like it started properly. I have told God that I think that after that disappointment, He should at least not send so much snow this winter, cos I hate driving over here with the amount of snow that Saskatchewan gets.

No comments: