Thursday, September 02, 2004

Prayer would be good

I am feeling pretty overwhelmed with life in general right now. Which is weird because I did way more when I was living and working in Teesside, but somehow it seems more taxing when it's not just me I have to consider. But I am extremely excited about this autumn:
I am helping plan the Cornerstone Womens retreat, which is the first weekend in October, pray that God will move powerfully there.
We are both leaders in the Senior High youth group, and we are on retreat with them 17-19th of September, same prayer as above.
I am still going to my AWESOME ladies bible study group. I can not express how much God has blessed me through these women, I love this group dearly. The group would really appreciate prayer for God to really teach us, and draw us closer to Him.
We are in a church Care group (house/cell group), which L & I both are beginning to really feel happy and confident in, we are with a great bunch of people.

Lindsay & I are both considering going back to college to get some better qualifications, but the fees are a bit steep so we are trying to prayerfully consider which path God is wanting us to go down. But we both know we are gonna have to do something to get the kind of jobs we think we would actually be happy in, and it would also be useful if I could find some more permanent work while we save up, so we would really appreciate prayer for that.

Again, I am excited about this autumn and the possibility that we will be at home with my family at Christmas. I am feeling overwhelmed, but know that God will only give me as much as I can handle, and will hold my hand the entire time...Praise be to the Almighty God, our friend and saviour, GREAT IS THE LORD!!!


1 comment:

Debs Erwin said...

Exciting stuff! Behind you's all the way!