Thursday, September 09, 2004

I'm copying Si cos I'm bored

Last Cigarette:: A LONG time ago, thankfully....
Last Alcoholic Drink: At the weekend, had a Raspberry Smirnoff Twisted, was good.
Last Car Ride:: In our lovely Oldsmobile Alero
Last Kiss:: Five minutes ago, when L left for work
Last Good Cry:: A couple of weeks ago when I felt homesick
Last Library Book checked out: I can't remember, I think a Bernard Cornwell book, but it was a couple of monthes ago.
Last Book Read:: I'm saying 2 cos I love them...Bill Bryson's Notes from a Small Island & Notes from a Big Country.
Last Movie Rented:: Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (cos we like that one)
Last Cuss Word Uttered:: probably crap, that or the s word, they're the only ones I actually use, tho I know I shouldn't.
Last Beverage Drank:: Water
Last Food Consumed:: A Smore
Last Crush: My boy
Last Phone Call:: The temp agency
Last TV Show Watched:: Canadian Idol
Last Shoes Worn:: my Vans
Last CD Played:: Coldplay
Last Item Bought:: Bounce
Last Download:: Not a clue
Last Annoyance: looking at flights on the internet
Last Disappointment:: that stupid King Arthur film
Last Thing Written:: temp job info
Last Key Used:: apartment key
Last Word Spoken:: 'bye' on the phone
Last Sleep:: Last night
Last IM:: what the chuff is that?
Last Ice Cream Eaten:: Strawberry Sundae
Last Time Amused:: whenever I listen to Chris Moyles on Radio 1, which is right now.
Last Time Wanting To Die:: When I think about heaven
Last Time In Love:: right now
Last Time Hugged:: when L went to work this morning
Last Time Scolded:: can't remember
Last Time Resentful:: ditto
Last Chair Sat In:: the one I'm in right now
Last Lipstick Used:: lipgloss
Last Underwear Worn:: that's private
Last Bra Worn:: DITTO
Last Shirt Worn:: the Charlatans T-shirt my bro gave me
Last Webpage Visited:: Radio 1 Chris Moyles show

No comments: