Saturday, August 27, 2005

Lazy days

Today really has been a lazy day, I love Saturdays. But we did do our housecleaning, but I got to read my book too, as well as go to the gym, impressive huh?

I'm really enjoying the gym, Tanya is an awesome gym buddy, she's so motivating it's great. And I have totally remembered why I love the treadmill... it is so much fun!

Anyways, I also got to have a good chat with my bro today, it was great. I really do miss him. And I could hear Ben, my nephew, in the background either chattering away in baby/new word speak or screaming when Bob told him to stop eating the 'bum cream'. Ah bless, I'm sad that I miss him growing up, and that he won't know me very well. I'm kinda hoping that when he's older like older teen or new adult, that he will come spend some time with us here in Canada, but that's a stupid long time in the future. But here's to the next UK visit, hopefully we'll get to spend more time with Bob, Marie-Ann and Ben next time. I need to spend more time with Marie-Ann she makes me laugh... LOTS, my sides always ache when I've been with her.

We're going to hang out with Daryl & Dawn, and Greg & Jess tonight, so that will definately be fun. Greg and Daryl are very entertaining together.

If anyone from home, family or friends, are reading this, I miss you all very much.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well Hello little English Lady, Its that huggable nut case here :) Seems like your doing rather well and having a good time of it. Still the good old Days of Treloyhan will never be far from your heart I'm sure.

Take Care

J

xx

Mark said...

Lol at the 'bum cream' bit, I can relate!

Are you and your gym buddy getting incredibly fit then, or just gossipping while the treadmill goes round?