Saturday, August 06, 2005

Working out

Me and Tanya have been pretty good at going to work out, I'm pretty impressed with us. YAY for getting all hot and sweaty ;-) Seriously though, it does feel good, I feel happy once I am actually doing it. Sometimes I need a little kick in the butt to get started though.

So my mum will be here in 4 weeks time, and she gets to actually stay with us for the first time, even though this will be her 3rd visit..... yay for us actually having a house and a spare room! Hopefully September will be nice, it would be good if it was warm.

Only 3 more weeks at Cameco, then back to YFC. I'm excited about the up coming YFC year, Gil really is a dreamer, and it is exciting to help him make some of those idea's come to fruition like the Youth Pastors day we had in May. It is SO AWESOME to be working for a christian organisation the works with youth! YAY to speading the good news about Jesus to young people.

Doesn't Jesus make you excited, he makes me excited.... and I love working with other people who get excited about Jesus.... now I am all giddy.