Monday, August 22, 2005

Summer activities

The pictures below are from:
1) The BBQ at Allison & Ryans
2) The Canada Remembers Air Show

The BBQ at A & R's came about because Ryan had just been on a fishing trip and I moaned that I hadn't had fresh fish in years, so they kindly invited me & L over for a fish fry, then we slowly invited others, until we weren't sure if there would be enough fish to satisfy everyone, so then I made souvlaki to bulk the meal out, and we ended up with far too much food, but it was SO GOOD. That was the night that Dale brought over ice-cream sandwiches for dessert, I wish I had taken a photo of them, the were NO ordinary ice-cream sandwich, they were deluxe, ask me about them s0metime, I could not do them justice here.

The Air Show was a source of excitement for L. He loves planes. So when I got free tickets from work, he was very excited. I have to admit that I wasn`t so excited, but it was a fun day. I really enjoyed the Snow Bird routine, they are very talented pilots, and it really must be very dangerous what they do, so hats off to them.

I am getting very excited about going back to YFC, I really do just want to get back to my desk, I am sure there is plenty waiting for me already. Oh well, just one more week.

1 comment:

Mark said...

I'm confused now Chris, I thought you were working for YFC?? Are you unpaid with them then? And what's Cameco?