Saturday, May 20, 2006

Mixture of pics from the last week

Here are some more pics from the last week, they are a little mixed up but are all from the last 8 days. Any pics with me in a white waterproof is from last Saturday at Alnwick the rest are mainly from Monday to Wednesday. We had a great time at home, and did a lot of stuff, saw a lot of people and now we are pretty tired.

BUT I am really excited to be back in Saskatoon because Allison had Jared last Friday, and Dawn had Elizabeth today.... YAY.... the babies have arrived! So big congratulations to the Longueil's and Grunau's!

OK, it's bedtime. So night, night, don't let the bedbugs bite.

1 comment:

Lisa's Pic's said...

Hey Chris, I love all your pics! Roger and I would love to go to England, Europe, Paris...all of those places someday and explore them all. I'd love to see more someday. :-) Thanks for sharing them with us.
God bless you!
Lisa