Saturday, May 13, 2006

Tuesday

Me & Sue
We went to Redcar
There were surfers at Saltburn
The Saltburn lift up the cliff & the pier
Lindsay wanted fish and chips for his lunch so we went to Redcar to enjoy them at the seaside. Then we decided to go for a drive down the coast to Saltburn. The pier at Saltburn is where we got engaged so it's kinda special. We went up the cliff lift then wandered down to the Smugglers museum which was really interesting.
That evening I had some people over to talk about YFC and what we're up to right now, I'm very annoyed with myself because I didn't take any photo's while people were here!

7 comments:

Daryl said...

Hi Chris and Lindsey!!
Wow, it sure sounds like you guys have been doing a lot! Sounds like you are having a blast!! I am glad you are having a great time, but I sure do miss you!! Hope the rest of your time is GREAT!!!
Love ya!
Dawn

sparkles said...

Man! That looks so sunny and gorgeous!

Did you get the heavy thunder and rain we've been having?

Chris said...

Yes we did. I was really impressed, I love storms! But it meant we couldn't go to Hadrian's wall today like we planned, so we went to Alnwick Castle at Alnwick instead, which was really good.

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

So great to see all your pictures of everything you're up to! Definitely say Hi to your Mom and Sue. I miss you and so am looking forward to having you back this week.
Love,
Joy

Anonymous said...

Hey C -
You get back on Thursday! Yay! Although I may not see you until after the weekend! Shoot.
Um - has anyone told you how much you & your sister look like each other? It's crazy.
Anyway, I'm glad you are having such a good romp in your home country. We miss you!
LoveT

Dan King said...

looks amazing guys ... miss you ... have a great holiday.

::dan::

Anonymous said...

Hey I had a dream about you last night. I went to your place to hang out, you were making dinner and you had re-painted the house. It was pink and silver and I think green. We thought it looked so great.
Miss you, see you soon...
LoveT