Thursday, May 12, 2005

Loves

I LOVE:

Cornergas - it is just so 'split your sides' funny!!!! And I don't care if others say otherwise.
MSN 7 - I'm becoming a bother to Matt cos I just nudge and wink at him all day, bless.
Lindsay - he puts up with so much, I had the runs last night and he was such a sweety, I have an AWESOME husband!
Spring/Summer - BRING ON THE SUN
Steak - rare and bloody ... YUMMY
My Snr High Care group - they are such sweeties, I love our little group, I'm very excited going to Fuddruckers this Friday.
Saskatoon YFC - the team here are just 'class' to work with, and I love watching God work through this ministry.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fuddruckers? I'm sure that would mean summat else in England!!

Mark said...

I was just thinking the same thing!

Chris said...

Ok, OK. I know what you mean, I was a little embarassed by the name too. BUT they do the BEST burgers EVER!!!