Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Sleep deprivation

When everything is good and normal, I sleep like a log, Lindsay gets annoyed when I can fall asleep and stay asleep during the noisiest thunderstorms while he tosses and turns. And I am a person that SERIOUSLY needs her sleep, not that I can't do a weekend away with youth, I just prepare myself for a lack of sleep that weekend.

What I can't hack is when without warning I have 3 nights in a row without proper sleep. Yesterday wasn't so bad as work had a 'God morning', which meant I got up and spent the morning watching a Nooma DVD, then praying and reading my Bible, it was awesome to have a quiet morning with God. But this morning I feel like the walking dead, and to make it even more special I have stomach cramps too.... oh the joys.

Just 6 days to Pete arriving...... hurrah!

No comments: