Friday, May 06, 2005

My random thoughts

This morning's random thoughts.... please don't rain today, I want the sun.... Man this song reminds me of Tim (my ex boyf), that was a stupid relationship..... I wonder if Daryl will take a picture of me in this T-Shirt for my mum... I can't remember when mum said she'd be arriving at my bro's.... what on earth do I buy Bob (bro) for his b'day.... stupid boys, they're so hard to buy for..... ooooh, I should send something for Ben (nephew), forget Bob, there is LOADS of cute stuff for Ben..... can someone please move those clouds out of the way!

And my mum wonders how I can veer off a subject so quickly;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, this is not a comment on a particular entry just a quick hi. And also to say I notice that a certain piece of news didn't even make it into your blog - how insulting!!! Anyway, hope you're OK, I think a certain piece of paper should be winging it's way to you soon. Hope you're both OK.