Tuesday, June 14, 2005

2nd Anniversary

Last night was so great, I LOVE my husband, he is so sweet, kind and just so HOT. We went to red Lobster courtesy of our realtor (from buying the house thru him), Linds had Ceasar salad to start (yes vegetables) then steak and shrimp with fries. I had Clam Chowder, then the Ultimate (snow crab legs, garlic shrimp, lobster tail) with cheddar mashed potatoes, it was REALLY good. Then for dessert we shared a Vanilla Bean Cheese Cake. And to wash it all down we shared some Pinot Grigio wine. It was fun and relaxing, then we rented The Aviator (L's choice), which was good, but we stopped it an hour before the end as I as falling asleep (such a granny), so we'll try and finish that tonight (at some point).

Got so much on tonight, meeting Daryl, Dawn & Kristin at Wendy's for a supper meeting concerning YFC @ 5pm, then have our care group at our house @ 7pm (which we need to clean for and make snacks for), and then we want to finish The Aviator.... how many hours in the day are there? But I'm not going to complain because I love all the people we get to hang out with tonight.

1 comment:

Debs Erwin said...

CONGRATS on your anniversary! Wow can't believe you guys are 2 years married, doesn't seem that long since your wedding, I had such a great weekend that time!
Anyway take care you guys, every blessing!