Thursday, June 09, 2005

Jogging

I went jogging with Tanya last night, to be honest it was a couple of short bursts of jogging and lots of walking, but I still feel pretty good about it. And I do need to start somewhere ... right?

I hate trying to lose weight it is one of the hardest things to do, and the suckiest thing is when you've worked really hard for a couple of months, and actually managed to do really well and then in a few short weeks you can spoil it all. Christmas is one of those big spoilers, so I've decided (I know it's monthes away but you gotta plan) that I'm gonna work really hard over the summer on the eating thing and exercise thing, and pysch myself up for Christmas, ie learning how and when to say no.

Looking forward to tonight, not got much planned except for maybe tidying up the house and jogging with Tanya, I like when there's no rush.

I just remembered, a big FAT warning for all you drivers in Saskatoon. I keep getting parking tickets when I park just across from my work, even tho there is no sign there not to, but there is a sign on the other side of the road. Now I have been twice to City Hall now to try and sort this out, the first time I was told that if one side of the street is 2hr only then the other side is too, which sounds crazy to me and most people I have talked to, but when it was looked in to they cancelled the ticket and said it was a mistake. So I went yesterday with my new ticket and the old ticket and letter of cancellation, and asked if they would just sort it out, cos I don't want to keep getting a ticket if I'm not parked illegally. If I'm NOT meant to park there then just PUT UP A SIGN! Grrrr this has really annoyed me, but hopefully it'll get sorted out soon.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Must be joggin' season, people here are starting too.