Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Blah, blah, blah

I am feeling sore. I mean really sore. Worked hard and sweated lots sore. Pushed hard at yoga last night sore, and shovelled a stupid amount of snow this morning sore. Getting the idea? My shoulder sure does.

I feel like such a dunce at work sometimes. I am surrounded by people with degree's from bible college, they have such good hard bible knowledge. James for example, I could listen to him all day, he knows SO much, has so much background history. When he explains things it seems so much more real, fluid, understandable. It's like I have a light bulb hovering over my head when he talks, it's an epiphany every single time, seriously. I love working in this environment though, it's challenging and probably really good for my pride, cos how can I feel proud when I know I am leagues behind in my biblical knowledge.

I do yearn for more knowledge though, but I struggle with my bible. It's so much easier to understand when I am around people like Greg and James, they have good knowledge.

I'm gonna miss Greg, he's such a solid rock in this office, good and calming and oh so encouraging, May is gonna arrive way too soon for my liking (where work is concerned). Isn't that weird, I am longing to go home to my family in friends in May, but at the same time when that happens it means no more work buddy Greg, makes me sad.

1 comment:

Helsalata said...

WOW! What a great attitude to have to be so into what others have to say to you and to respect them so much. I'm pretty sure your biblical knowledge is completely sound and you know you can go back to learning at any age: you could do a distance or internet study if you wanted to formalise your knowledge. Anyway, you're great and keep up the good work. Love and hugs...