Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Snowflakes

Winter is definately not my favourite time of year, infact it really is my LEAST favourite. I DO NOT LIKE the slippy icy roads, how cold it gets, or the possibility of frozen fingers/toes/noses etc.... BUT I do snowflakes, not piled high at the side of the road, but when it drifts down and lands on the windscreen, where you can actually see the beautiful pattern on it, Gods own personal lace. I love how He does that, makes something that will melt eventually, in a second or in a month, but works on it to give it the exquisite detail it has. SO BEAUTIFUL! How can we doubt Him, His heart, His very existence when there is so much beauty, so much detail, the fact our very planet is in harmony the way it is. How seeds become trees, how there is night and day. how our bodies even know how to work. The miracle of a baby! I can NOT doubt when I really think of all the wonders there are in every day life, and to think He LOVES ME!!! WOW! I can't wait for Christmas, to celebrate how He sent His Son, who would give His all for us.

All praise to Jesus, our Redeemer. All Honour, power and glory to His Father who is the Mighty Judge. My Father I love you.

No comments: