Monday, January 16, 2006

Great weekend

We had a great weekend. Friday night we stayed in and just watched a movie, and snuggled, it was great, I love just vegging out with my husband, he's so goofy, he makes me laugh until my stomach hurts.... just around me though... no one else.

Saturday me & Tanya went to our ball class at the gym, fun but definately harder this week (or are we just out of shape again??).
Then me & Linds went shopping. Now there is something about my husband I need to explain here. He is very picky about clothing, I very rarely will just randomly buy him something unless I am ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE that he will like it, because it will go back faster than you will believe. Shirts are the worst, no stripes, no patterns, no checks... NOTHING, or pretty much nothing. So you can understand why I almost fainted on Saturday when he picked out a STRIPED shirt, I was ecstatic! And he looks pretty hot in it to boot. So he got a new Gap shirt and Gap jeans, he looked mighty fine when we went out that night.
Talking of going out that night... we were taken to The Keg for dinner on Saturday night. For Brits back home it's like being taken to Chadwick's in Yarm. So yeah, we have some awesome friends who took us out for a EXTREMELY good dinner. I had an 8oz steak, rolled in pecans with goats cheese, with red wine and shallot sauce, accompanied by garlic mash and sauteed mushrooms. I was in heaven. Afterwards we went to a friends h0use and finished the night playing this hilarious game called Apples to Apples (I think), it was an awesome evening.

Sunday I was in the baby nursery, and we were rushed off our feet let me tell you. We had Landon and.... that was it, just Landon, and he is ADORABLE. So yeah, that was easy and very fun. Then we went for church lunch to Moxie's, and I had the Western Veggie burger, which tastes SO GOOD! Then in the evening we went with some friends to Jerry's for some gelato. So I got to eat some awesome food this weekend.

No comments: