Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Surprise lunch date

My good friend Rochelle called me at 11am this morning to as if I was available to go to lunch with her, and I was very pleased to say yes. When she got here I discoved that she had never been to Keo's, so we went there, such a hardship.....NOT! I love the food there, it actually rivals my affections for Ding Dongs.

Sorry T, that's twice I've been there without you. And the girl there is starting to remember what we order!!! Last week Kristin ordered the green curry and she thought I was the one that always ordered that, and today she was like "isn't this the second time this week (that you've been here)" and I was like "no, but I was here late last week". She's getting used to us;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm turning green over here.
Just kidding. I'm still white.
I am jealous, though.... that curry is to die for........