Thursday, January 05, 2006

It's tagging time again

7 Things I would like to do before I die:
1. Have children
2. Go back to Greece
3. Visit Italy
4. See the mountains
5. Visit my brothers house
6. Go on a cruise
7. Spend a week in the Lake District

7 Things I can't do (yet):
1. Speak a foreign language
2. Draw or paint
3. Give up my bad habits
4. Forgive the way I know I should
5. Sports
6. Keep my house tidy
7. Impressions

7 Things that attract me to Blogging:
1. People from home being able to have a more intimate view of my everyday life.
2. Being able to put my thoughts down, and make more sense of them.
3. Share exciting thoughts when I have them.
4. Share photo's with family from home.
5. People being able to leave comments on what they think.
6. I love reading other people's (I'm nosy)
7. It's interesting to read what you were thinking a year ago.

7 Things I say most often:
1. I love you!
2. I miss you!
3. Have a good day!
4. Sweety, can you ....?
5. Good Morning/Good Afternoon Youth For Christ.
6. That boy!
7. Hey handsome.

7 Books I love:
1. Mark of the Lion series - Francine Rivers
2. The Chronicles of Narnia - C.S. Lewis
3. Katherine - Anya Seton
4. The Belgaraid & Mallorean series - David Eddings
5. Anything by Terry Pratchet
6. Harry Potter books
7. The Bible of course

7 Movies I watch Over and Over:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Elizabeth
3. Grease
4. 10 Things I Hate About You
5. Cinderella
6. The Matrix
7. Gone With The Wind

7 People I want to join in too (you've been tagged!):
1. Tanya Lemke
2. Mark Tuma
3. Helen Boutell
4. Allison Longueil
5. Nevada McKenzie
6. John Benton
7. Helen Varley

1 comment:

Nevada said...

This is a hard one!!! I've been thinking about it all week, since you tagged me.... Hopefully you'll get your results soon!