Wednesday, June 14, 2006

3rd Anniversary yesterday

Three years married... WOW... it's so good!

Lindsay surprised me yesterday by coming to my office for lunch, he brought me 2 beautiful plump red roses. Then we went for dinner last night, to Ricki's. We both love that place. We were just going to have a quiet night in afterwards, and I guess you could say that we had a really quiet night in because pretty much as soon as we got home I fell asleep, at like 7pm, and slept until this morning! I BETTER feel good today after all that sleep.

3 comments:

Daryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love anniversaries. I am glad that you guys had a great day together. Hopefully we'll be able to hang out soon now that things have somewhat settled down here!

Debs Erwin said...

Congratulations guys! Wow, time flies! every blessing on you both!

Anonymous said...

If you went to bed at 7pm, I'm guessing Lindsay got his anniversary present the next night! ha!