Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Dawn's baby shower

Jessica Benson and I threw Dawn a baby shower for Libby last night. I say Jessica and I, but it was mainly Jessica, I have no clue how to really throw a shower as I am still an amateur at all this. Anyways, the shower was last night, and it was really great fun.

But I did what I seem to do a lot of lately, take my camera then leave it in it's case all night and not take one picture, how lame am I? This happened at Josh & Candace's wedding the other weekend too, so 2 major events and no pictures!!!

Moving on... the shower was well attended, there were loads of us crammed in to Jess & Gregs beautiful house. I'm guessing there were about 20 ladies there, and 3 babies as well, including Libby. Gift bags abounded filled with very cute baby things, it was a lot of fun.

No comments: