Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Moving day (kind of)

I am sat at my office desk with boxes all around me.

We are mainly moving out of the Western Tract Mission building today. I say mainly because Nicole and I are staying in our offices for another month, but I will be minus my desk, apparenly I am being left with a plastic fold out table and the bare necessities ie: my computer, phone, a notepad and pen.... cracking!

And we are 'kind of' moving today because we're moving out but not moving in. The building isn't quite done, so everything is being stored away. We had to pack everything and mark if it was essential or non essential, anything non-essential might not be seen until mid August, it's been fun.

I had another shower this weekend, it was Colleen's (L's cousin) bridal shower. It was fun, Carla's house (L's cousin in law) was full of aunt's, cousins, niece's/nephew's, sister's, mothers and friends. I'm pretty certain she enjoyed it. Afterwards Joy & Roxy came over to ours to watch the hockey game where Dale and Brendan joined us too. L was happy because Dale brought over Guinness.

Last night was good, I had a good hard work out at the gym, then Tanya came over and we had a good chat while we played Pay Day, T won hands down! It was great, I love spending time with her, it does my heart good.

No comments: