Friday, September 22, 2006

A FREE WEEKEND!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!

Yes, the last couple of months have been manic, and I feel like I've hardly been in my house, but this weekend we are actually home.... aaaahhhhhh what bliss!

I need to get on and finish my jigsaw puzzle before Lindsay chucks it in the bin, he's getting frustrated with it being on our kitchen table, and I am getting frustrated at how slow this one is going. BUT it is a WASGIJ, so I know that it will be worth it in the end.... "The picture you see on the box lid is NOT the puzzle picture but holds the clues to what the puzzle picture is. To complete the puzzle, imagine what the characters in the box lid image can see..." . I love these jigsaw's, they are addictive!

Wednesday night was Tanya's farewell party at Erica's, and it really was a fun night. We defied the drizzle and sat around the firepit. Erica the great idea of us each toasting Tanya, and it was great to be a part of that, it was so good to hear how Tanya had touched other peoples lives... WE LOVE YOU TANYA!

No comments: