Wednesday, January 31, 2007

18 week pics

So, my buddy Ryan took these pics for me this morning.

My mum keeps telling me not to wish for the baby belly too quickly, as it's gonna be a while still before the baby gets here, and I understand her point. However, I am excited by the bump, especially after the Dr being so concerned about my weight loss, I'm pleased to tell you that I am gaining weight now (never thought I'd be so happy about putting on weight!). Plus this, and the fact the baby is moving, are the nice parts of being pregnant, these far outweigh the bad stuff, it reminds me that this is all well worth it. Baby is most definately worth it. I love you baby!

1 comment:

Allison said...

I agree and disagree with your Mom - I understand what she is saying and a lot of formerly pregnant ladies would have experienced that "can't wait to get rid of my belly" feeling, but I never did. Am I the exeption to the rule? Probably, but there were very few times that I was uncomfortable as a pregnant woman, and those were in the last week or so of pregnany, and usually in the early morning, when I would wake up and couldn't get back to sleep. Oh yeah, and when Ryan made me drive his sports car at 9 months pregnant and I pretty much got stuck in it. (You'd have to experience that car to understand!)And even if you do get to the stage, you can still want to look pregnant now! It's exciting!