Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Finally... exercise I enjoy!

I have been really enjoying my aquacise class, and I'm hoping this continues. I'm well known for getting enthusiastic about something then getting really sick of it, so hopefully I've actually found something that will interest me enough to get me off my butt more often.

And it feels like the baby is getting exercise too, as I've started feeling a couple of little thumps. Lindsay thinks I'm imagining things, but these have been random little thumps, usually when I'm either trying to get to sleep or when I've been sat still for a while, and feel slightly different from my other sensations in that area.

I went shopping with Dawn R at the weekend for maternity clothes, it was very exciting and I managed to get some good deals, every single thing I bought was on sale. This is a good thing as maternity clothing is not that cheap to buy.

Oh, and how bad do I feel... I went out weeks ago to buy my nephews birthday present, his birthday was this past Sunday... and his gift is still sat, unwrapped on my living room floor! I am an AWFUL auntie. I totally forgot to send it. I SUCK! I really do feel terrible, not only does he never see me, but he is just so ADORABLE:
Yep, I love this little boy, he's such a great mix of his parents, he looks so much like Bob, but has Marie-Ann's beautiful smile. Anyway, I should stop boasting about my nephew and get on and post his present.

No comments: