Tuesday, January 02, 2007

A New Year

Has anyone made any resolutions this year?

I used to always try to make at least one, cos that is what you do at New Years right? Well no more! I never keep them and then always beat myself up over it. I guess I do have one resolution but that is a on going issue of wanting to pray more and know the Word of God better.

Well, I'm still not really showing yet, but have plenty of morning sickness and tiredness. Thankfully we heard the baby's heart beat the week before Christmas, I felt very emotional and cried (no surprise there;-) I feel so blessed with this baby, and have started reading to it, it has already heard all of Acts and will be hearing something from the OT next. Plus I have alrady started to educate it about good music; Snow Patrol, Bare Naked Ladies, U2 and Plumb have been firm favourites so it's getting a well rounded education.

Christmas was a busy affair with gatherings with the Unger family, Wiebe family, our close family, breafast with Kendra, brunch for Joys birthday, New Years eve with good friends and some shopping scattered in there for good measure. Oh and I slept a lot... A LOT!

No comments: