Monday, January 15, 2007

Tastebud confusion

Well, another thing that has been confusing me is the fact that so many things taste different to me right now. Last night L had to try my burger because I thought it tasted weird, apparently not, he said it was good. And then today I got a sandwich from one of my regular haunts, and it totally tasted weird... huh. Not only do I never seem to know what I can actually manage but now I also don't even know if it will taste good when I get it. How helpful!

I have aquasize tonight, which I am actually looking forward to. Last week was good, but my butt hurt afterwards, but that means it's actually doing something which is good.

We had a big blizzard here last wednesday, so I didn't make it in to work that day, or Thursday for that matter as my car was snowed in and wouldn't start. So 2 snow days. It was a tad frustrating as I knew I had a lot of work to do. And our camera had no batteries in so I didn't even manage to get any good pictures of the blizzard.

No comments: