Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Fun weekend

My morning sickness is almost a thing of the past. I'm still taking dyclectin at night but I can actually make meals in our house again. And in a great twist of fate, after having to re-schedule 2 times, we went over to William & Lisa's on Saturday night for a really nice Roast Beef dinner. It was great, lots of yorkshire puddings, mashed potato, veggies and gravy! YUMMY! And then we sat and played 'Nusht', fun dice game.

Jana was in Saskatoon this weekend too, so I got to see her at church lunch, which was nice. Then we hung out at Ryan & Allisons Sunday night, Joy joined us after she had been to church. It was fun, Jared is moving around A LOT! He has this cute half sitting crawl that he does, and he will walk if Mummy is helping him. He's just adorable. Not that I'm biased or anything;-)

2 comments:

Allison said...

Yeah, I think that Jared is pretty adorable, too. Probably the most adorable kid ever! ;)

Anonymous said...

dyclectin? Can you get anti-morning sickness pills? Well, that's something you don't get on the NHS!