Tuesday, January 16, 2007

I have great friends

Homesickness is awful, and very frustrating. Thankfully my homesickness has diminished over time as Saskatoon has slowly become home too. I'm some weird mutant now, that to some degree doesn't feel totally at home anywhere now, because where ever we are I will miss the other 'home'.

Why am I telling you all this? Well I was just glancing over some of my old posts, and one thing that I have noticed is that when I post stuff on here while I am away, I always get such great comments from my friends in Saskatoon. They always encourage me, and let me know that they are missing me and that they are waiting for me to come home to Saskatoon. Isn't that great, seriously, I really am blessed with the friendships I have.

Thinking of great friends, I am pretty gutted that Tanya's moving to Ottawa, Todd has gotten himself a pretty nice job out there. I know this is a great opportunity for them, and I think Tanya is excited now at the thought of experiancing a different part of the country for a while. But Saskatchewan is gonna be missing 2 great people for a while. I'm gonna miss ya T.

No comments: